New Jersey Family Law Attorney Provides Honest, Effective Counsel
Accomplished Hackensack firm handles matrimonial and parenting matters
Dealing with a family law issue is never easy, but strong legal representation can help you protect your rights and tackle tough challenges. At my law firm, Patricia Powers-Simonelli, in Hackensack, I put the client’s interests first and pursue positive resolutions to divorces and parenting matters. Whether you are ending a marriage, starting the adoption process, or looking for some other type of assistance, my firm offers the comprehensive legal support you deserve. In amicable and highly contested domestic litigation, I keep clients well informed while vigorously protecting their rights.
Skillful advocate represents clients in divorce and child custody litigation
Over two decades of legal practice, I have established a solid reputation in the Bergen County community and throughout the tri-state area because my firm gives each client:
- Exceptional advocacy — In public interest work and private practice, I have obtained strong results for the people I represent, even against difficult odds. Whatever type of concern you face, my firm will give you the guidance you need to maximize the likelihood of a favorable conclusion.
- Straightforward advice— You can count on me to provide honest counsel at every stage of your legal matter. I refuse to lead clients on by making unsupported predictions. Even if it’s not what you want to hear, I will provide an accurate assessment of your case based on the facts and the law.
- Cost-effective representation — I understand how important legal costs are as you are looking to start a new chapter in your life. That is why my firm maintains affordable rates and avoids unnecessary procedural maneuvers that run up bills.
In a free initial consultation, I take the time to learn about your situation so we can work together to achieve your objectives.
Dedicated lawyer provides strong advice on child support and adoptions
My firm represents New Jersey clients in a full range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce — Whether your divorce is friendly or contentious, I provide knowledgeable advice tailored to your particular needs.
- Child custody — My firm negotiates child custody and visitation arrangements that give young people the best chance to grow up in a safe, supportive environment. If litigation is necessary to serve the child’s best interests, I deliver a comprehensive argument in court, citing all pertinent facts and law.
- Adoption — The joy of adoption is often mixed with frustration when prospective parents have to deal with the complex legal requirements of adding a child to their family. For both domestic and international placements, my firm makes sure that documents are in order and that you are well prepared for each step.
- Child support — I assist both paying and recipient parents in child support matters, including modification and enforcement actions.
- Relocation prevention — If you are a noncustodial parent facing the possible relocation of your child, my firm can help fight moves that threaten your parent-child relationship.
- Opposition to restraining orders — Inappropriate restraining orders can prevent you from seeing your children or obtaining the job you seek. I litigate on behalf of individuals seeking to avoid unfair sanctions.
No matter what type of family law challenge you have, I handle each task with the highest levels of professionalism and service.
Contact a proven Bergen County family law attorney for a free initial consultation
Patricia Powers-Simonelli represents clients in New Jersey in a full range of family law matters, including divorces and custody disputes. Please call 201-400-6254 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Hackensack office.